SHIFT: Work From Home
Manager, Data Management Programming
Sarah Cannon Development Innovations is a full-service contract research organization (CRO) that is uniquely focused in oncology. Sarah Cannon Innovations offers strong scientific leadership, access to patients through Sarah Cannon Research Institute’s Site Management Organization (SMO) and relationships with other clinical sites, and experience in drug development and delivery of clinical trials from First-In-Man through registration level studies, making us the partner of choice for oncology.
the global cancer enterprise of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), offers integrated cancer services with convenient access to cutting-edge therapies for those facing cancer in communities across the United States and United Kingdom.
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Summary of Position:
As the Manager of the Data Management team, you are responsible for all programming functions within Sarah Cannon Development Innovations. This includes all activities performed by Clinical and Technical programmers. You will ensure proper resources are trained and available for all projects, while demonstrating managerial and leadership skills, excellent organization abilities, and the technical knowledge to manage systems and system vendors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will ensure the development of clinical study databases that meet user requirements, and the accurate and consistent production of data sets extracted from EDC for data analysis and reporting.
- You will promote and enforce responsible use of data standards.
- You will ensure proper documentation is filed in the Trial Master File.
- You will ensure databases are constructed logically to facilitate programming and provide consistency across projects.
- You will identify and create solutions and tools for improving efficiency and quality.
- You will represent Clinical and Technical Programming with sponsors for business development activities.
- You will manage programming colleagues including hiring, performance management, training, and resource allocation, while facilitating communication of programming issues to project team.
- You will ensure database, logic and/or programming problems are identified early in the lifecycle and are followed through to resolution.
- You will oversee the administration and support of all clinical data management applications; This includes upgrades, patches, and validation.
- You will build and maintain relationship with system vendors to improve applications and plan roadmaps.
- You will ensure the integrity of data, providing recommendations for corrective action when necessary.
- You will drive efficiency by identifying and creating solutions and tools.
- You will participate in budget development both for projects and for the department budgets.
For this position, you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree (4 year program)
- Experience in the pharmaceutical/Biotech industry (sponsor/CRO or combo) handling Data Management systems
- Experience in generating analysis, reports and graphs for individual studies
- Leadership experience, managing a project or a team
It is preferred that you have:
- Master’s Degree (1-2 program)
- Direct supervisory experience
- Experience in resource allocations models
Do you find this opportunity compelling, if so we encourage you to apply? We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.