Empower Every New Yorker — Without Exception — to Live the Healthiest Life Possible
NYC Health + Hospitals is the largest public health care system in the United States. We provide essential outpatient, inpatient and home-based services to more than one million New Yorkers every year across the city’s five boroughs. Our large health system consists of ambulatory centers, acute care centers, post-acute care/long-term care, rehabilitation programs, Home Care, and Correctional Health Services. Our diverse workforce is uniquely focused on empowering New Yorkers, without exception, to live the healthiest life possible.
1. A Baccalaureate Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Personnel Administration, Public Administration, Management, Law or related field with emphasis on labor-management relations; and,
2. Extensive knowledge of the special policy, legal and substantive aspects of public sector labor relations; and,
3. Ability to develop productive collective bargaining relationships with organizations representing employees of varied skills and abilities and to effectively communicate with others both orally and in writing; and,
4. Eight years of progressively responsible experience in the negotiation and administration of collective bargaining agreements, including at least five years in an administrative labor relations capacity in a large multi-bargaining unit organization; or,
5. An equivalent combination of training and experience, knowledge and skills sufficient to indicate ability to perform satisfactorily.
If you wish to apply for this position, please apply online by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
If applying online, please include your cover letter in the same file attachment with your uploaded resume.