Full-time qualified and GDC registered Dental Nurse required at our well-presented, private practice Cote Royd Dental Practice in Huddersfield.
Here at Cote Royd we offer a comprehensive range of dental treatments including Teeth Whitening, Orthodontics and Implants. With a holistic approach to dentistry we are looking for a nurse with experience or who would like to gain experience with a more holistic approach.
Portman Dental Care offer you as a Dental Nurse:
- Full-time hours – 36 hours per week, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- GDC, Indemnity and CPD costs covered
- Opportunity to work with a friendly and experienced team of professionals
- Competitive rate plus excellent benefits, including practice bonus scheme, life assurance, sick pay, and Pension Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme – earn up to £1500 per referral
- Additional Special Days package that ensures you don’t miss key events throughout the year, such as your birthday, or moving house
- Industry-leading flexible benefits platform with access to discounted shopping, cinema, gym memberships and much more
We have put the following measures in place to ensure the safety of our colleagues and patients:
- New Standard Operating Procedure which we are reviewing on a weekly basis in line with evolving guidelines and recommendations
- Full training for all colleagues on new processes
- New equipment in place to manage infection control. We will be installing Dentair air Purifiers in our surgeries to provide the best possible environment for our teams and patients.
- Stocks of certified PPE have now been sent out to all practices
Portman Dental Care is a leading private dentistry provider with a family of over 140 practices - Winner of “Outstanding Business of the Year” at the Dental Industry Awards for the past 3 years.
If you would like to find out more about this Dental Nurse vacancy please press apply or contact Jen Whalley on 07538 101471. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.