Promotions Demonstrator - Napier Based
Looking for a role that fits in with your lifestyle or study?
- $20 per hour
- Immediate start
We specialise in promotions and campaigns for beauty, lifestyle and food brands. Our services include in-store and experiential work for leading multinationals across 6 regions within NZ - Auckland, Wellington, Hamilton, Tauranga, Christchurch and Dunedin. The Promotions team conduct promotions in supermarkets, liquor stores, appliance stores and in the experiential space (outdoors) as well expo's, basically where ever you see people, we are there!
What you'll do:
- Selling/ promoting consumer products by giving away samples or products
- Being involved in experiential campaigns
- Provide excellent customer service to the public.
- Ensure your assigned shift is fulfilled
Shift hours are normally Thursday and Friday – 2:45 pm to 7:15 pm, and Saturday and Sunday – 11:45am to 4:15pm. Total hours per week vary from 4 to 12 hrs.
- Must be outgoing, vibrant and friendly ; ideally would have some previous promo/sales experience!
- Previous promotional, sales, retail and/or hospo experience beneficial.
- Ability to immediately build rapport
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Confident with technology
- Access to a vehicle to attend all shifts
- Excellent presentation
- Energetic, enthusiastic and fun!
- Instore Safe Pass for supermarket sampling is a massive advantage
Full training and support will be provided.
All team must be legally be entitled to work and be self-employed in NZ essential. Therefore those on Student Visas are ineligible to apply.