Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
As a Data Engineer, you will join a team of passionate and talented developers, designing and developing a new data architecture.
Do not hesitate to check on our YouTube video to see what it's like to work at ContentSquare!
We collect several billions events per day, and query hundreds of terabytes in real time.
Your daily work will consist of:
- Designing efficient architectures to store and analyze petabytes of data
- Leading large scale projects and mentoring other developers
- Implementing complex acquisition workflows
- Thinking of smart data formats to serve the functionalities of the product, while minimizing the cost
- Developing tools to help data-scientists
....by using some open source technologies such as Scala, Go, Kafka, Spark, Akka, ClickHouse, Elasticsearch, etc.
With a minimum 2-3 years of experience, you are proficient in either Scala, Java or Go, and ideally several other backend languages. You practice or have an interest in functional programming and seek to develop your skills in Scala.
Kafka, Akka, Spark, AWS… You have had the chance to discover or work with these big data technologies. Ideally, you have some experience on a wide range of databases and you are interested in streaming. You would like to challenge yourself developing distributed infrastructure with a real time and data-intensive environment. You would like to share your skills and take part in technical choices.
Why join ContentSquare’s Data Engineering team?
- You are looking for a variety of cool projects, which will revolutionize analytics and UX with big data
- You are interested in contributing to open source projects as well as investing in the tech scene by organizing meetups and presenting at conferences
- You are looking for an environment where you’ll have the occasion to be a technical referent on your areas of expertise, all while taking responsibilities on strategical corporate axes.
If the above sounds like a great fit to you, then join us at ContentSquare and be a part of this awesome adventure. With tech teams that are as passionate as you are, cultivate knowledge sharing and strive for team cohesion. Through hackathons, and cross team innovation days, we are committed to innovate towards tomorrow’s user experience.
You’ll also have: flexible working hours, remote ; yoga, and many other activities; after work beers provided every Friday, monthly parties…and a very friendly team! Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries - ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.