The ROI360 Group is looking for a seasoned product manager who will work alongside various teams of engineers, designers, and business operations.
The ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial product manager who values efficiency and can help innovate and execute on AppsFlyer’s disruptive vision.
He/she must be a good listener and communicator who can distill customer problems and industry trends, and prioritize feature development to ensure that AppsFlyer continues to be a global market leader.
What you’ll do
- Take responsibility for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle - market research, gathering and prioritizing user stories, defining the product vision, writing specs, working with product designers and developers, and defining the core product messaging.
- Define the priorities of the product through understanding customers’ needs and company vision
- Deliver a great experience to our product’s users
- Help create the product's vision and build a plan to achieve it through concrete milestones and versions
- Work closely with engineering, product designers, marketing,, sales, client service, and executive teams to define and manage the product roadmap
What you have
- At least 3 years of experience working as a product manager
- Strong leadership and project management skills with the ability to drive cross-functional teams
- Ability to lead teams without formal authority
- Proven track record in delivering successful data-savvy products
- Ability to turn requirements, ideas, and a vision into well-processed and thought-out documentation, presentations, and wireframes.
- Experience working in a mobile ad-network or in the mobile app development industry
- Practical knowledge of digital marketing and advertising technologies
- Experience in the design and development of platform capabilities
- Being referred by an AppsFlyer employee
- Familiarity with AppsFlyer systems as a previous customer/partner