Yotpo is looking for a driven Financial Applications Implementer to join the Business Applications team.
In this position, you'll be responsible for the design, improvement, testing and management of the budgeting system of Yotpo. You'll bring your expert technical and analytical capabilities to create and maintain complex processes for various operational, financial, and strategic initiatives. You'll also assist in supporting technical issues, developing new processes, and recognizing important opportunities as part of the day-to-day work. As the Business Applications team grows significantly to support Yotpo's growth, there are endless opportunities for you to expand your territory to additional financial systems and processes.
- Manage integration projects between infrastructures and interfaces.
- Lead cross-company projects related to PBCS/Finance.
- Implement tools to assist financial experts and management.
- Manage entire customer interface, from defining budgets and requirements, through design, identification of weak points and client needs, implementation of the development project, and the management and monitoring of processes and quality.
- Own the system on a day-to-day basis.
- Define and manage development assignments, writing work protocols and methodologies, and project management tools.
- Financial background (FP&A - advantage)
- Strong technical skills
- Experience with budget-planning software (Oracle PBCS - advantage)
- Project management experience
- Business understanding
- Structured analytical thinking
- A degree in Accounting, Economics, Information Technology or Industrial engineering
- Fluent in English
Bonus points for:
- Oracle PBCS
- Business Rules & Logic
- SaaS background
- ERP/BI Integrations
- FP&A experience