- Degree holder in Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- Member/ Corporate Member of the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers or equivalent in Building Services Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years post-qualification experience, with 4 years at managerial level, preferably in Building Services Engineering and healthcare institutions
- Proven record of planning, implementing and coordinating all aspect of major and minor capital works projects, day-to-day operation of building and building services facilities of healthcare institutions
- Sound knowledge of related statutory ordinances and government procedures, and professional maintenance practices
- Plan, develop and deliver educational/training for departmental staff
- Assist the Department Manager in-charge in facilities management in the hospital and external premises
- Proficiency in IT utilization such as the use of MS Office, AutoCAD, Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) for day-to-day administrative and operation
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Independent, flexible, result oriented, mature with good problem-solving capability, and able to work under pressure and stressful situation
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Baptist Hospital on or before 5 December 2020.
18/F, Tower 2, Enterprise Square, 9 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Send resume by email:
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months.