Pets are our passion, safety is our promise and progress is our pledge. We work smarter, not harder. As a result, we’re widely known as a ‘Best Place to Work’. We make some of the world's most popular and trusted food brands and are committed to advancing the science, health and food products for pets.
- Responsible for development of marketing plans in the Intergraded Commercial Planning process by identifying the key opportunities and developing action plans for the brands in line with business objectives
- Responsible for managing innovation & renovation based on market trend and consumer insights which includes identifying opportunities, product conceptualizing, prepare and implement launch and post evaluation
- Responsible for creating engaging brand experience through relevant consumer touch points including but not limit to ATL communications, in-store visibility, sampling program and consumer promotion
- Responsible for monitoring & analysing category/brand performance including competitive benchmarking
- Responsible for proposing optimal PFME budgets for category / brands based on ICP. Ensure all PFME investment is properly reviewed and evaluated
- Responsible for brand P&L management including B-Price optimization, reducing the repacking cost
What will make you successful
- Degree holder in Marketing, Nutrition, Food Science or business-related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years brand management experience in consumer product industry
- Good business acumen, business planning from strategy development to execution, to drive the top and bottom-line growth for assigned brands
- Capability to lead agencies to develop and execute effective adverting and media plan, which has to be in line with the overall brand proposition in cost effective manner
- Competence in analyzing consumer research and market data, conclude respective business action
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Nestlé is 308,000 employees strong and are driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.