- A Bachelor Degree Holder; Should be in ONE of the following subjects: Conservation, Chemistry, Materials Science, Materials Engineering or equivalent ;
- HKAL- Chinese and English – Grade C or above OR
- DSE-Chinese and English – Level 5 or above OR
- CRE – Use of English and Use of Chinese – Level 2
- At least 2 years full-time post-qualification working experience, preferably in public museum, conservation office or academic institute. Candidate who has received training on paper conservation and with substantial working experience in handling paper objects is preferable ;
- Ability to work independently and systematically ;
- Patient, careful and responsible manners ;
- Ability to interact with and be comfortable meeting people; and
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- To handle paper objects, such as books and librettos for photo-taking;
- To unbind and rebind books and librettos;
- To type up object condition reports and treatment records;
- To assist in market search and procurement records;
- To assist in the preparation, framing, environmental control and monitoring, installation and dismounting work for exhibitions; and
- To perform any other duties as assigned
Interested parties, please send your full resume in MS-Word file with expected salary to us for application
Whatsapp: 9526 4101 (Ms CHU) for further information.
All application information will be treated in strict confidential & Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Welcome to visit our Fans Pages:-
Unit 2204, 22/F, Progress Commercial Building, 9 Irving Street, Causeway Bay, H.K.