Due to exciting growth we are looking for a Customer Care Specialist to join our international Customer Support teams based in (Gera/Germany). The Customer Care Specialist will provide our corporate clients an exceptional B2B customer experience by supporting their needs along the most critical touchpoints of the customer journey. You’ll enjoy this role if you love helping others, solving problems, being the internal advocate for our customers and by this creating long term customer relationships.
Our award-winning, certified Customer Support teams directly impact business goals through providing feedback to business, product development teams, operations and driving customer success.
- Become an expert on Sportradar’s products and services.
- Quickly and efficiently respond to and resolve customer queries through chat, ticket system and email.
- Supervision of internal support related processes and tasks reporting.
- Incorporate and share customer feedback to advocate for the customer.
- Monitor internal system and service health status and proactively report deviances to the appropriate teams.
- Escalate critical service and technical issues to the appropriate channel and take ownership.
- Taking over support related projects, initiatives and their independent processing.
- Increase customer service experience and satisfaction through providing excellent, proactive and personal customer support.
- Ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role
- High interest in and understanding of international B2B client support and communication
- Very good English skills both written and oral (e.g. FCE - First Certificate of English Cambridge)
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Ability to solve problems logically and critically
- A good understanding and working knowledge of the internet, technical concepts (e.g. you understand terms like XML, API, browser, cache, HTML)
- The opportunity to work and develop within an inspiring and fast-growing company
- Collaboration with friendly colleagues from all over the world
- Modern international company structures and flat hierarchies
- A highly motivated, award-winning and certified team
- Company benefits (more details upon request)