1. Employees’ info maintain, reporting, sort out and put into the archives
2. New hire and termination process
3. Attendance management: daily process the attendance record, type-in vacation apply, summarize the overtime, maintain related reports
4. Deal with commercial insurance claim application forms and tracking
5. Arrange physical examination
6. Assist colleagues to apply the talent apartment
7. Apply the working permit and visa for foreign employees
8. Complete some job assigned by supervisor
9. Support HR related program
1. Bachelor degree，about 1 year's experience in HR field.
2. Knowledge of labor law and related regulation.
3. Good written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese.
4. Careful, reliable, data-driven person; result-oriented mind set.
5. Strong sense of responsibility and confidentiality, self-motivated to have continuous improvement.