Established in September 2009, Alibaba Cloud, the technology arm of Alibaba Group – one of the world’s largest internet companies, provides a highly reliable, scalable, and cost-effective infrastructure platform in the cloud combined with comprehensive big data and AI capabilities that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses around the world. The ultimate benefit of Alibaba Cloud is the ability to leverage a new business model and turn CAPEX into OPEX. Businesses no longer need to plan and procure servers and other IT resources weeks or months in advance and can take advantage of Alibaba Cloud’s expertise and economies of scale to access resources when their business needs them, delivering results faster and at a lower cost. Alibaba Cloud international is to expand Alibaba cloud services market out of China. Currently data centers are expanded into continents including America, APAC, Mideast and Europe. The team's mission is to establish data center footprints in major markets to construct a global resource network for Alibaba Cloud, then recruit customers globally.
1. Responsible for Alibaba Cloud International's product operations and pre-sales work for key projects, mainly focusing on the public cloud/hybrid cloud direction;
2. Responsible for pre-sales technical support of international cloud business, and responsible for the formulation, empowerment, operation and promotion of cloud products in overseas markets;
3. Analyze the current situation and problems of customer IT systems and applications, provide corresponding technical solutions and optimization solutions, and ensure the delivery of the solutions;
4. Responsible for the income of Alibaba Cloud products sold overseas, and drive the international product income of public cloud, hybrid cloud and offline export products through methods such as operation and product plan design;
5. Assist other business teams in building regional channels for hybrid cloud products, creating customer cases, and conducting competitor analysis.
1 Bachelor degree or above in computer or software engineering 6 years of cloud technology development and cloud infrastructure consulting experience, B-side and foreign operation related experience is preferred;
2. Have experience in software engineering and design architecture, and have a deep understanding of business and process analysis techniques;
3. Possess productization capabilities and be able to abstract product requirements based on operational requirements;
4. Have professional experience in processing and analyzing computer hardware and software;
5. Strong communication skills and experience in project management across teams;
6. Proficiency in English listening, speaking, reading and writing.