Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from China due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII), HTML, PDF or DOC version of your resume in English to .
Important: The subject field of your email must include Account Manager, Apps/Ride Hailing, Large Customer Sales - Beijing or Shanghai.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Shanghai, China; Beijing, China
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in account management, sales or marketing.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Chinese fluently.
Business analytics experience, with demonstrated analytical expertise and the ability to build insights for pitches.
- Experience in Apps global promotion for Ride Hailing industry.
- Knowledge of the LatAm market culture (e.g. speaking and writing abilities, local market analysis experience, etc).
- Demonstrated project management, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver high-quality results in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Monitor and analyze online marketing/advertising performance data to suggest structural and editorial insights to clients. Optimize clients campaigns by translating the analysis to insights with high quality solutions.
- Take the ownership and leadership of working with business partners and leaders (A to B+ level) from various regions (e.g. Europe or LatAm). Drive the Google statement of work and client business growth by understanding the business objectives and media goals.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of industry, markets, audience and ads creatives to develop business opportunities for assigned clients and verticals. Identify and solve clients’ problems in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, drive strategy and execution of advertiser's marketing campaigns.
- Provide customer training and orientation on Google products, such as Google Ads, Firebase and Google Analytics. Provide high-level customer service to the advertisers.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.