As the Associate Clinical Project Manager, you will manage the delivery of clinical research studies from initiation to closeout and ensure that quality deliverables are presented on time and within budget. You will coordinate work streams and cross-functional project teams while monitoring the use of consistent tools and methodologies, you will also be primary point of contact with the project sponsors. Other key responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the development of the project delivery strategy for RFPs. Participate in bid defence preparations. Understand project strategy and translate the agreed upon approach.
- Developing integrated study management plans with the core project team and/or sub-team.
- Accountable for the execution of clinical studies, or assigned portion of clinical studies
- Set objectives of the core project team and/or sub-team(s) according to agree upon contract, strategy and approach, effectively communicate and assess performance
- Collaborate with other functional groups within the company where necessary to support milestone achievement and to manage study issues and obstacles.
- Monitor progress against Contract and prepare/present project and/or sub-team information proactively to stakeholders internally and externally
- Manage risk (positive and negative) and contingencies proactively and lead problem solving and resolution efforts
- Achieve project quality by identifying quality risks and issues, responding to issues raised by project team and/or sub-team members and planning/implementing appropriate corrective and preventative action plans.
- Responsible for ensuring the financial success of the overall project and/or project sub-team.
- Forecast and identify opportunities to accelerate activities to bring revenue forward.
- Ideally between 2-3 years professional experience with a bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or related field
- Ph I Healthy Volunteer and patient study experience is highly regarded
- In depth knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- Broad protocol knowledge; therapeutic knowledge is desired
- Strong understanding of Clinical Research industry (drug/device/technology/etc.) and the relevant environments in which it operates
- Project management practices and terminology
- Experience monitoring the use of consistent tools and methodologies
- Experience evaluating potential project risks and develops mitigation plans
- Strong understanding of project financials
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
If interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button