How will I help?
The Data Analyst is responsible for performing all data activities required to progress customer cases to the point where a payment can be made across various Advice remediation programs.What’s in it for me?
You’ll play an important and significant part in the future of a business that has been around for 200 years. Our vision is to become one of the world’s great service companies. So, we’ll back you in the development of your career, with internal career prospects and flexible working. You’ll also be backed by a fantastic team of people in a can-do, supportive structure.What do I need?
- Undertake Data Quality related activities, including the transformation of qualitative data into usable datasets.
- Perform and enhance data matching processes to ensure accuracy of remediation calculations completed.
- Undertake manual data collation as require
- Perform semi-automated data sourcing to enable remediation calculations to be completed.
- Perform data reconcilation
- Perform remediation calculations using developed calculation engines
- Participate in training and upskilling activities, and regular team meetings.
- Basic understanding of SQL and stored procedures, with the ability to make modifications to existing stored procedures.
The role is based in Sydney CBD and is a 12-month fixed term contract.What is it like to work there?
As well as good pay and a great culture, joining the Westpac family means you’ll get some of the best banking, wealth and insurance benefits in the market. We back our employees by helping them work towards industry-recognised qualifications, using online learning, training modules and career planning tools for you to grow with us. We’ll even pay you to do volunteer or community work. As an equal opportunity employer, we’re proud to have created a culture and work environment that values diversity and flexibility – and champions inclusion.How do I Apply?
Start here. Just click on the APPLY
As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, this role is open to experienced candidates seeking a discussion around workplace flexibility. We invite candidates of all ages, people with a disability and Indigenous Australians to apply.
The health and wellbeing of our employees is our top priority. We’ve developed clear standards to ensure our people are confident, safe and healthy whether they’re working from a Westpac Group site or working from home. These are based on expert medical advice and Safe Work Australia guidelines.Brand
BT Financial GroupJob
Financial Planning and Wealth MgmtPrimary Location
AU-NSW-Sydney CBDEmployee Status
Martina SutPosting Date
11/10/2020, 5:58:03 PMClosing Date
19/10/2020, 7:59:00 AM