Would you like to take this opportunity to influence the industry towards a more responsible use of the world’s natural resources?
As a newly combined company Metso Outotec creates a unique workplace. Combining the strengths of two companies we offer stronger platform for growth and innovation.
This is your opportunity to join the positive change.
We are currently recruiting for 6 Logistics Specialists to carry out end-to-end logistics coordination. This role is located in Perth, Western Australia.Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Forward planning to achieve on-time delivery requirements.
- Liaising with the sending location (internal and external suppliers), Logistics Service Providers and Order Management Teams, to provide quotations and freight options/solutions for shipping.
- Highlighting risks where foreseeable and mitigating risks where possible.
- Optimizing freight spend where possible.
- Working in line with Metso:Outotec’s global transportation framework agreements for both international and domestic freight movements.
- Responding and acting on Order Management enquiries.
- Expediting and tracking shipments, with focus on critical breakdown orders – where milestone status updates is provided to all relevant parties (end-to-end from planning through to delivery).
- Efficient use of Transportation Management System (TMS) and SAP for co-ordinating shipments from end-to-end, ensuring delivery in the most timely and cost efficient manner.
- Obtain, check, and prepare documentation to meet customs requirements, packing specifications, and compliance with overseas and in-country regulations.
- Mitigating customs duty and utilizing freight concessions where possible.
- Preparation and dissemination of inbound shipment reporting.
- Checking and processing creditor’s invoices in accordance to established timeframes and procedures.
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- Adhering to Metso:Outotec’s global policies, procedures and guidelines, legal requirements, trade compliance regulations, and ethical standards.
Skills And Abilities
- Experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of international (import/export/air/ocean) and domestic (air/road) transport, customs and regulatory compliance guidelines.
- interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
- analytical and problem solving skills; and
- organisational and time management skills.
- work autonomously and collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders;
- thrive in a fast-paced environment, positively contributing to the culture of the organization; and
- articulate, engage and analyze situations, seeking practical solutions to drive positive outcomes.
Metso Outotec is a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the aggregates, minerals processing, metals refining and recycling industries globally. By improving our customers’ energy and water efficiency, increasing their productivity, and reducing environmental risks with our product and process expertise, we are the partner for positive change.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Metso Outotec employs over 15,000 people in more than 50 countries and its illustrative combined sales for 2019 were about EUR 4.2 billion. The company is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki. mogroup.com , twitter.com/metsooutotec