- Opportunity for an emerging HSE Manager
Regional scope role $150-160k salary guide
Telco, Engineering, Construction or Utilities sectors is highly desirable
This diverse organisation with a varied risk portfolio are seeking to engage a HSE professional who has the ability to drive effective safety transformation through coaching and influencing others.
About the Role
Reporting to the GM, this role is responsible for the coordination, implementation, monitoring and governance of the Group’s HSE programs whist driving consistency in line with business and client requirements.
This role presents the successful candidate with the opportunity to be an integral part of a large scale matrix business. You will be skilled in the art of working under pressure and delivering to tight timeframes.
As a high-calibre emerging HSE Manager you will be required to build out the function and promote focus around the overall HSE strategy.
Specifically you will:
Your Leadership Experience
- Implementing the Group and Sector HSE strategy at the LoB and contract level
- Lead and empower a direct reporting team, challenging and supporting them to grow, partner effectively and add value across the organisation
- Engage with and influence key stakeholders at all levels, have an innate ability to flex communication style to suit your audience, be a lateral thinker, have strong engagement skills and an ability to empower others
- With a strong safety and risk background, you will be able to easily relate to the business and understand the needs of the business
- Be able to clearly demonstrate a passion within this area coupled with the business acumen required to deliver beneficial outcomes
- Proven experience in working with and influencing across all levels of the organisation as a senior leader in the business as well as outwardly to external clients
- Must have a client centric mindset
- Tertiary qualifications in Work Health and Safety or related area and/or Engineering, Business or Innovation qualification preferred
- Experience within the telecommunications, engineering, construction or utilities sectors is highly desirable
Please send your application via the website by Wednesday, 23rd September 2020