Opportunity to come in and shape the future of our Fleet business - Come in and take the journey with us!
- Feel empowered to make decisions that will directly impact the Fleet business;Work for a leader in the tyre industry and a Global organization
- Leadership development opportunities and training
The Operations Manager is a national role and will provide leadership and strategic direction of safety leadership, operational excellence, people leadership and fostering collaborating across customers, sales force and operations.
About the role
The National Operations Manager will be a safety champion; driving safe working practices and ensuring a safe working environment in the Fleet Operations network.
This role will drive operational excellence – develop, implement, embed service systems and process improvements that:
- Delivers exceptional service standards for our customers;
- Drives efficiency
A key responsibility will be to provide governance and best practice methodology relating to the effective management of people in the Fleet Operations network by coaching Fleet Operations Leaders to recruit, induct, train and develop a high performing team of store managers
Leading 33 stores, 4 Ops Leaders
Other tasks include;
- Financial management
- Audit compliance
- Development of operational business plans
- People leadership and coaching
- Development of Fleet sales and operations strategies
- Inventory, CAPEX and investment control
What you need to succeed?
- Excellent leader with proven experience in developing retail strategies.
- Orientated around safety culture.
- Must have proven ability to make the link between operational requirements and sales effectiveness.
- 2 years + managing a geographical retail network in similar industry preferred.
- Experience managing large teams within a highly competitive sales environment.
- Commercial experience with an understanding of cost effective and productivity measures and levers.
- Business know how – analytical and commercial acumen
What’s on offer?
- Work with a team who are fun, creative and dynamic
- Employee benefits including tyre discounts for you and your family
- On-going training and career opportunities within a global organisation
- Excellent salary package inc. incentive scheme and bonus, company vehicle, company mobile phone
- Work for a leader in the tyre industry
- Access to employee assistance and well-being programs