A Boutique Manager with Nespresso
is about more than just ensuring your team and store delivers an outstanding customer experience. It’s about taking ownership of a premium brand and instilling your passion for that experience in everything that you do.
This is an exciting opportunity to step up and take the next step in your retail career as the new Boutique Manager of our Nespresso
Boutique in Highpoint
.As a Boutique Manager with
The main focus of this role is building connections with your team, motivating and inspiring them to achieve results and deliver on the Nespresso
promise of service excellence. In addition to this, your responsibilities will include;
As our new Boutique Manager…
- driving the business through implementation of incentives and effective planning to achieve targets
- ensuring the successful, professional and consistent operation of the Boutique
- leading a large retail team to continually develop exceptional levels of customer service within the Boutique and facilitate business growth
- training and mentoring your team in order to foster their personal development and career progression
- regularly meeting with and pro-actively establishing relationships with your team
- visual merchandising and inventory management accountability
- boutique administrative and reporting functions
You will have a passion for service excellence and premium presentation with strong attention to detail. Though the role requires strong initiative and self-direction, results are only achieved with and through people. You will be an enthusiastic and motivating leader with demonstrated experience in managing a large team in a fast paced environment and achieving store sales budgets and KPIs.Interested?
Apply Now!Please note
: To be considered for this role you must have full working rights within Australia.