Description & Requirements
Who we are
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.About This Team
As a partner for managers, the training team support training and development across the organization through consistent functional training, paired with rich personal and leadership development experiences. The team create and execute strategies that align with the global direction while also supporting the needs of the local market.A Day In The Life
Enables delivery of training and on-boarding programs for Stores, SSC, GEC and/or DC in order to enable delivery through the most effective & consumable means using the right method/channel, for the right audience, at the right time through the most effective & consumable means.
- Administer training programs (registration, scheduling, reporting, metrics)
- Partner with business leaders to ensure that programming creates ability for learner-driven sustainability and considers the needs of an agile business
- Consults on training, utilizing the design philosophy, taking in to account when we design and deploy v. consult and curate
- Partner with curriculum design or external partners to curate functional training in order to delivery training using the right method at the right time
- Ensure curriculum is integrated, up-to-date and utilizes innovative delivery techniques and modalities to maximize skill acquisition and knowledge retention
- Support global and local Strategic Priorities as a consultant on delivery strategy and integration into baseline training programs
- Deliver retail and functional training programs in order to support global and local Strategic Priorities
- Integrate relevant content into Retail Training Programs and/or baseline SSCC onboarding programs for all applicable roles
- Support special projects as needed
- BA degree or certificate in Business, Human Resource Management, Organizational Behaviour or Education
- Confident creating learning solutions
- Cross-functional and collaboration skills
- Strong Verbal & Written Communication
- Organization & attention management
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.