Laser Clinics Australia (LCA) has been the market leader in non-invasive aesthetic treatments. Our business is made up of Laser hair removal, cosmetic injectables, skin treatments and skincare brand, Skinstitut.
As a Clinic Manager with LCA Toowong, your role will be to oversee all areas of clinic operations and to ensure the team and business is performing above standard.
Your Role/ Responsibilities:
- Plan and drive operational and retail excellence
- Recruit, induct and train new staff
- Coach, support and mentor your team
- Review performance data (financial, sales, and activity levels)
- Promote marketing campaigns
- Skin, LED, laser and Skinstitut expert
- Upskilling team in specialist product knowledge
- Rostering, reporting and day to day management of the clinic
Your Background/ Qualifications:
- Ideally 1-2 years minimum experience in team leadership
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy or preferably an Advanced Diploma of Dermal Therapy/Science
- Business Qualifications desirable
- Superior customer service and focus on achieving sales targets
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to drive a positive team culture
- High computer literacy
- QRH laser hair removal license
- Pigment/Vascular license desirable
- Trained in dermal therapy treatments (microdermabrasion, peels, skin needling & light therapy treatments)
- Understanding of cosmetic injectables
- Experience with management tasks such as rostering, ordering and setting team targets
Why work for Laser Clinics Australia?
- Opportunity to earn bonuses/ incentives/ store discounts and free treatments and products
- We have an established Nurse Council and Medical Advisory Council, including 3 Dermatologists and a Medical Director
- Opportunity to be a Para Medical Skin Ambassador through formal training in advanced skin treatments
- All staff will go through extensive training with Candela
- Innovative new products, such as Kleresca, Cool Sculpting and Micro Filler
- Dedicated training team, catered to support new starters and continued education in the field
- With 140 + clinics and over 70 staff in Head office, we love to promote within and offer careers pathways as we expand
Please include a cover letter addressing your suitability to the position of Clinic Manager.