- Paying up to $100,257 + Super
- Travel allowance and accommodation available
- 3-6 Month Contract with the view to extend
You will be working as a Mental Health Professional (Social Worker) out in the community specializing in the assessment and treatment of children and young people (up to 18 years of age) who are experiencing, or at risk of developing, severe and complex emotional, behavioral or mental health problems. This contract would be for a period of 3-6 months with the view to extend.
- Paying up to $100,257 per annum
- 9.5% super
- Heavily Subsidized accommodation
- $600 travel reimbursement
- Monday to Friday Roster
Located in the South Coast of Western Australia, this is a popular location for travelers crossing the Nallarbor Plain. Not only does it have beautiful beaches and scenery which you can explore on your days off but, you will have access to amenities with retail chains and restaurants in the area.
- Eligibility for AASW
- Minimum 3 years within Mental health
- Full Australian Working Rights
- Previous CAMHS or community mental health experience
If you are interested in applying for this position simply click 'Apply' to submit your resume. If you have any questions you can call Ami Flowers
on 07 3171 2929
to make any enquiries.