Change Implementation Manager – ANZ Customer Service Operations
First, a Bit About ANZ
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
ANZ has started to move to a new way of working, leveraging agile practices. To understand more about this new way of working and if this role is right for you, we strongly encourage you to take a look at ANZ NWOW Video
where you’ll find The ANZ Way animation and the New Ways of Working animation.Your Team’s Mission
Customer Service Operations (CSO) has fundamentally shifted its focus from a pure operations function to one of customer service. Its teams are central in supporting the end-to-end journey ANZ customers experience – from getting a home loan, business loan or credit card to protecting their money through detection of fraud and helping them during periods of financial hardship.
The Change Implementation Manager (internally known as a Journey Expert) in the Transforming Customer Service Tribe will support the implementation of business and technology initiatives that are strategically aligned to Australia and Retail Commercial Banking objectives through strategies that complement the organisation culture and capability of change.
As an experienced change agent with proven ability to deliver major operational initiatives and strategic projects, you will strive to build capability needed enabling organisational competency to ensure new ways are adopted and that benefits are realised.
The role is a blend of project delivery disciplines requiring you apply change frameworks, agile practices, design thinking and process modelling techniques to drive direct and indirect team deliverables.Who are you?
What You Bring To The Role-
- A team player – You know we only win if we all win. You recognise and value the different perspectives and skills your colleagues bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of the team’s mission
- The customer’s biggest fan – You demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes
- Comfortable being uncomfortable – You are comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to effectively manage yourself through ambiguity and change
- Continuous improvement junkie – You constructively challenge the status quo, look for better ways to do things and passionately advocate continuous improvement
- Committed to your own and other’s growth – You strive to stretch and grow yourself and others by identifying your own development areas, seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow everyday
- A problem solver – You are energised by tackling complex problems and use critical thinking, your network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
- Risk savvy – You build sustainable solutions that protect customers, stakeholders and the community
Relevant degree alongside recognised change management qualifications or related discipline
This is a Full-time, Permanent role based in 833 Collins St, Docklands VIC
- Proven experience leading and designing innovative strategies in a fast-paced environment as an Organisational Change Manager
- Strong experience in supporting the delivery of technology-enabled projects for operations functions within dynamic project team environments in large organisations
- “Hands On” approach in tackling complex problems and uses critical thinking, networks, available data and the wisdom of others to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank.
- Delivery in a dynamic project team environment
- Strong understanding of agile principles, frameworks and techniques, tools such as Jira and Confluence, SDLC and continuous deployment within a changing landscape
- Demonstrated experience utilising the principles of adult learning to develop contemporary solutions to maximise realisation of value
- Champion a culture of continuous learning through proactive identification of opportunities and experimenting with new ideas that contribute to the growth and vitality of your team mates
For further general information on our opportunities, feel free to visit ANZ Careers
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.