- Diverse and dynamic role with people leadership development opportunity
- Sydney based – Macquarie Park
As a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, Janssen is driven by dedication to product innovation, customer focus and organizational excellence. From research to real-life solutions, Janssen has a long track record for developing innovative medicines that save and improve lives.
Reporting to the Regional Payments Manager, the Lead Payments Analyst will be responsible for the management of the end-to-end investigating/site payment processes and payment calculations, creation and management of purchase orders, and payment and clinical trial payments. You will act as a liaison amongst colleagues within Contract & Compliance Services (CCS) and study teams to assist with complex issue resolution and/or guidance, as needed. You will be involved in or have opportunities to lead global projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for training study teams relating to payment support and specific processes.
- Acts as liaison among colleagues within CCS and study teams to assist with issue resolution and/or guidance, as needed.
- Ability to understand and analyse study-specific Purchase Order (PO) calculators utilizing CTMS, CTAs and interactions with contract negotiation team (CGAs), Local Trial Managers (LTMs) and Site Managers (SMs). Create and send payment notifications to sites.
- Answer queries, questions and issue resolution with sites and study teams, as needed.
- Rectify failed payments, as appropriate, for purchase requisitions
- Exemplary customer focus with vision to drive solutions
- Train new CCS and GCO team members on specific processes and technology.
- Work with regional / global managers/leads to implement new processes/tools
- Develop talent to enhance the team's effectiveness.
- May include people management responsibility, including performance and development. (Global team - virtual environment)
- Working knowledge of local systems, including mCTMS, RAVE, and Accounts Payable systems.
It's all about YOU
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in pharmaceutical industry/clinical research
- Must have working knowledge of clinical payment processing and systems with at least 4 years of payment experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work effectively in cross functional teams
- Proven analytical and problem resolution skills
- Working knowledge of PCs – MS Office suite as a minimum
- Must demonstrate innovative spirit, have strong interpersonal skills, and ability to accomplish substantial tasks with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with healthcare compliance and other relevant guidance is preferred (HIPAA, FCPA, Safe Harbor etc.)
- Previous experience working in virtual teams preferred
- Previous people management experience preferred
Johnson & Johnson can change everything including YOU
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time. Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop innovative products, services and healthcare solutions to help people throughout the world.
If you are well matched to the above criteria, please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 30th September 2020.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-
Janssen-Cilag Pty Ltd (7490)