Head of Advisory & Training is responsible for day-to-day operations and growth of Your Call’s advisory and training services with a focus on delivering a high quality, efficient and timely consulting projects to senior executives.
The role is dynamic in nature, and will vary between clients. You will report directly to the CEO and focus on executive advisory & training services. We seek to add value to our clients every day in everything we do. You will be exposed to ‘C’ level management on an ongoing basis. Business building and marketing activities, beyond simply advisory/training will be required.
High level summary:
- member of high performing team of professionals
- working across a diverse range of complex whistleblowing programs, matters and projects
- preparing, delivering and overseeing ASIC compliant whistleblowing consulting projects including policy development, executive training sessions and eLearning.
- managing and maintaining a large caseload of consulting projects
- liaising and engaging with senior client personnel to determine and scope their requirements
- advising on complex whistleblowing matters
- engaging in business development opportunities
- providing formal mentoring and supervision of team members as required
- Hopefully you will bring a broad skillset to the role touching on governance, risk, ethics or investigations to further grow our offering.
We’re looking for someone who:
- ideally qualified as a lawyer, PhD or MBA with whistleblowing program/legislation, employment law experience or other relevant experience
- operated at a high-level on
- at least 5 years proven experience in senior roles or professional services
- commercially and marketing driven
- results orientated
- self-driven, flexible & prepared to work in a fast paced environment
See a full description about the role and to learn about Your Call here - https://www.whistleblowing.com.au/careers-head-of-advisory-training/