Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.Short Description:
Technology Lead, you will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; provide technology consultation; assist in defining scope and sizing of work; anchor Proof of Concept developments and support opportunity identification and pursuit processes and evangelize Infosys brand.Roles And Responsibilities
- Experience in providing advanced technology advisory services.
- Understanding of market and technology trends.
- Analytical/Problem solving skills.
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires occasional travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
- Good communication with clients – listening and providing Technically answers.
- Should be proficient in designing solution and defining overall architecture of an ecommerce implementation with WCS latest technologies
- Good knowledge of quality standards, legislation, code review and coding best practice
- Should be good at providing technical help to peers at offshore.
- Experience working in both waterfall and Agile development environments.
- Strong organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Coordinates with team and client communications, escalates and facilitates identification and resolution of risks, issues, and changes tied to the technology initiatives.
- Tertiary qualifications levels
- At least 6+ years of relevant experience with WCS, Spring MVC, SOLR, DB2 & Performance fine tuning in Commerce projects
- At least 3+ relevant years of experience in a similar role.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
At Infosys, we recognize that everyone has individual requirements. If you are a person with disability, illness or injury and require adjustments to the recruitment and selection process, please contact our Recruitment team for adjustment only on
or include your preferred method of communication in email and someone will be in touch.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
State / Region / Province