is a fast-growing education technology company, building the world’s largest platform of crowd-sourced learning materials and making education more accessible. Technology is revolutionizing the way we learn, and we’re committed to helping our users share and access the great academic content that they need to succeed at any time, from anywhere. This includes anything from study guides, test prep, on-demand tutors, homework help, flashcards, videos, and more.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, we are now building our first Australian presence! We are looking for an exceptional Student Community Manager to be part of our Australian launch team. You will be a key member of the Australian expansion and in a unique place to experience firsthand what it means to launch a new country! This position will report into the Director of International Expansion.Note:
This opportunity will be through a local third party agency. This role is not eligible for visa or work permit sponsorship.The Role
A Student Community Manager is an energetic and highly motivated individual who will take the reins and oversee the growth of Course Hero within a specific geographic region. You will develop key initiatives to achieve your ultimate goal of building the Course Hero brand and growing our user base.
You will be responsible for coordinating all marketing and operational aspects of your region.
Most importantly you will recruit, manage, mentor, and lead teams of campus representatives across multiple universities, and work together with them to accomplish growing Course Hero’s reach in your region. You will use your entrepreneurial mindset to do whatever it takes to build the community of students who love Course Hero.Here Are Some Ways You Will Make An Impact
Are you our next Student Community Manager?
- Recruiting, managing, mentoring, and leading teams of campus representatives
- Growing Course Hero's user base at a collection of target universities
- Opportunity to travel to your target universities to conduct recruiting, marketing, and brand building events
- Contribute as a key team member to a new country launch
- Collaborate with your US colleagues to share learnings and best practices
- Incredibly passionate and share our vision of a world where every student graduates, confident and prepared
- A natural and empathetic leader with strong management skills
- Have the pulse on student lives and are comfortable representing the Australian student voice back to Course Hero’s headquarters
- An outstanding people person with excellent communication skills that can build and maintain positive relationships with all personality types
- Exceptionally hard working, self-sufficient, entrepreneurial and goal-oriented with a growth mindset
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment that is continually evolving
- 3+ years of experience in a community management, business development, operations, consulting, or marketing role
- A Bachelor's degree in any field
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared! We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 278th Fastest Growing Company in North America
on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500 and also 2019’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area
by the Bay Area News Group. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog,
and learn more about us
to see what it is like to work with our team.
This position will be based in Melbourne, Australia