Consultant, CRM Solution Development
– Canberra, MelbourneRole Overview
- As a CRM Solution Development Consultant, you utilise your in-depth technical knowledge of the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE) and Power Platform to solve complex business problems. You will be primarily focused on leveraging your experience to design and implement Dynamics 365 CE and Power Platform solutions on complex projects in medium to large enterprises.
You are also seen as a technology expert within the Dynamics 365 community and you routinely share your knowledge on bleeding edge topics in community and internal events.
You must be an Australian citizen with Baseline security clearance or should be eligible for a Baseline security clearance.Day-to-day You Will
Key Role Responsibilities:
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements
- Contribute across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g. Plan, Analyse, Design, Build and Test)
- Leverage technical expertise to Design and Implement CRM solutions
- Liaise effectively between customers, IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer issues
- Research customer issues that may be non-standard in order to offer solutions
- Technical design and solution development
- Partner with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, positive client interaction and solution delivery
- Assist in sales activities and planning as required
- Work under general guidance and direction, but fully independent in own work with latitude for autonomous decision-making related to work process
- Travel as needed. You will be required to travel based on Project requirements.
You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a fast learner, self-starter, and creative thinker. You are passionate about software and its potential to move organisations forward through innovation.Your Technical Skills Include
Understanding of common Industry standard business practices supported by Dynamics 365 CE.
Experience in Dynamics 365 CE, Power Platform (PowerApps Portal, Canvas and Model Driven Apps, Power Automate) and Common Data Service.
Experience with Cognitive Services including OCI APIs – for ex Azure OCR API.
Azure DevOps with Dynamics 365 CE.
Exposure to Connected Field Services and / or Project Services Automation. Any implementation experience is highly desirable.
Exposure to Azure Cognitive Services and RPA and Integration with Dynamics 365 CE.
Experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, SQL Server, HTML, C#, .NET.
A solid understanding of relational database concepts.
Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall delivery models.Your Non-technical Skills Include
Client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan.
Consulting experience working with external clients.
Experience working with global/offshore teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects.
Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
SFIA Level 3 and abovePreferred Education Background
: Bachelor’s degree in business systems or related fieldCertifications
- MB-901: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- MB-400: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate
Any of the following certifications are highly desirable.
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
- MB-210: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate
- MB-230: Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
- MB-240: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate
- AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
5+ years of experience in configuring and customising Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365 CE applications.Applicants must hold Australian Citizenship + Baseline Clearances
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com .