We have an immediate opportunity for a Quality Control - Pressure Parts expert to assist with our outage at the Mt Piper Power Station in the Central West of NSW.
About the role
Provide direction and support to the site construction teams on quality controls
- Implementation and maintenance of site Quality Documentation
- Ensure that quality plans, inspection and verification activities are successfully implemented for all project scopes of work
- Oversee all welding and metallurgical requirements in accordance with ISO 3834
Degree, Trade or certificate in a related discipline and experience working within the applicable codes for piping and pressure vessel construction and certification
Recognition as an inspector through an organisation such as CSWIP 3.1 or 3.2, AWS or WTIA
Considerable experience (5+ years) in a Quality inspection role with organisational wide responsibilities
Sound knowledge of Quality legislation, industry and best-practice standards and their relevance to the group
What we offer
Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
Ongoing training for career progression
- A competitive remuneration package with salary continuance insurance, employee assistance program for employees and their families, AIA Vitality wellness program and Discounts on private health insurance, vehicles, travel and more
What makes you right for UGL
- Ability to provide a safe, supportive and positive workplace
Empower a united and collaborative culture
Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
Build an enviable reputation and the trust of employees, clients and other stakeholders
Genuine concern for safety
UGL is well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.