Your New Company
Randstad has recently been voted Recruiter of the Year in Australia and is a preferred supplier across local, state and federal government. We are proud to currently be working with a well-established state government department based on the Gold Coast. Due to recent movements in the team, they have a requirement for a Client Services Officer to join their energetic team.The New Position
Your Skills And Experience
- Coordinate and Induct clients/groups on arrival and departure
- Supervise services and activities
- Assist with faculty equipment setup and pack down
- Assist with Emergency Evacuation procedures
- Identify any safety or security concerns
- Assist with cleaning and maintenance of facilities when required.
What Is On Offer
- The ability to react positively and safely in a fast paced working environment
- Previous experience in a customer service/operational role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact positively with children
- Display a high level of problem solving skills
- Must hold a First aid and CPR accreditation
- Must hold or be willing to get a working with Children blue card.
- Work for an energetic and supportive team
- State government opportunity with potential career growth opportunities
- Attractive hourly rate
- Great location and office space.
Please apply now by clicking apply or email Jessica Smith at
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.