About Cloudstreet Consulting
A track record of over 8 years of business in Darwin Northern Territory, Cloudstreet Consulting pride ourselves on treating our staff and our clients as people, with individual needs, goals and skills. By doing this we have created a working dynamic that inspires outstanding loyalty from both our clients and our staff. We treat our staff with integrity, equity and loyalty and we ensure that they are provided with the opportunity to use and further develop their skills to fulfil their career goals in the IT industry.About The Role
The Business Analyst will be responsible for a full range of business analysis tasks including: requirements planning and management; requirements elicitation, analysis and documentation; and capturing existing business processes and proposed changes, for the implementation of a COTS and/or custom application in a complex business environment.Requirements Essential Skills And Experience
Desirable Skills And Experience
- Extensive skills and experience as a Business Analyst, including experience in requirements gathering, business process analysis/modelling and information analysis/modelling, planning, design, testing and system integration, using industry standard techniques in a complex business environment.
- Experience mapping business requirements and processes to the functionality of a product whilst identifying gaps and opportunities.
- Experience in managing information requirements in line with approved record keeping and information management policies, and including traceability of business requirements.
- High level analytical skills and organizational skills with good attention to detail and ability to think laterally and conceptually.
- Highly effective client liaison, change management and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated experience working in a collaborative environment with high performing teams with high priority deliverables under tight timeframes, and balancing competing priorities.
- Experience in end to end delivery of major business systems.
- Highly skilled in the use of Microsoft Visio and the usual office tools such as Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook (e-mail), proficient in the use of JIRA and SharePoint or ability to quickly acquire.
- Experience identifying and analysing complex legislative and / or regulatory requirements applicable to an environment or process.
- Experience in business process model and notation (BPMN) 2.0 standard or similar.
- Experience working in Government.
What's on offer?
New to Darwin?
- 12-month contract with an optional extension
- Generous rates on offer
- Supportive and dedicated employer
- Support for your training and certification goals
- Flexible working environment
Cloudstreet Consulting is an employer of choice, with a track record of over 8 years of business in Darwin Northern Territory, Australia . We search, recruit, and retain Australia's best technical industry talent who are in the top of their game, to come work in one of Australia's smallest capital cities with a population of only 129,000 people, compared to Sydney which is 4.6 million. Darwin features deadly crocodiles, killer box jellyfish, sharks, cold beer, fishing galore, earthy markets, live music and a harsh climate that features a dry season and a wet season (monsoons).Ready to apply?
Submit your CV along with a response addressing the Essential Skills and Experience
above.With the current COVID-19 restrictions local applicants are preferred