Engineering / TechnicalPosition Type
1367254 GE.C6.GEA_Lvl_2_Field_Service_Rep_Defense.pdf (PDF, 154KB)
Job SpecificationShare This
Antenna & Electronic Systems Specialist
(Full-Time Permanent Employment, 38hrs per week Mon-Fri)
Boeing Defence Australia plays an integral role in some of Australia's largest and most comprehensive Defence projects, and is seeking a suitably experienced individual to join their Antenna Support Team based in our Maintenance and Services Support team near Darwin.
In this role you will need to posses and demonstrate strong problem solving skills, knowledge of RF equipment and systems, fault diagnosis, planned maintenance and associated recording and documentation.The Successful Candidate Will Ideally Possess The Following
The Following Are Also Highly Regarded (but Not Essential)
- Relevant qualification in Electronics or Radio Frequency (RF) communication systems
- Proven troubleshooting and fault rectification of RF systems and the ability to provide after hours ‘on-call' support on a rostered basis.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience developing and maintaining technical documentation.
- Elevated work platform licence
- Proficiency with optical fibre installation, termination and testing.
- Demonstrate knowledge and appreciation of EEO, OH&S and ethical practices.
- Working knowledge of Electrostatic Sensitive Device (ESD) handling, precautions and procedures.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet Australian Government security requirements. You will be required to successfully undergo an Australian Government positive vetting (PV) security clearance. You MUST be willing to disclose all required information and MUST have the ability to verify your background for whole of life (i.e. birth to present time).
More information on the PV security clearance process is available on the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA) website.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and ex-defence personnel are encouraged to apply.
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
How To Apply
View the full Position Description and apply now.
Find out more about Boeing Defence Australia here.