- 100K Package
- Western Sydney Location
- Highly Agile Team | Attractive Company Benefits
This is a business that has remained a market leader in the Australian market for the number of years!
They are looking to hire a Technically Sound Java Developer who is looking to work in a high performing engineering team and develop into a highly skilled software engineer.
This team is made up of some of the brightest and most talented developers in the country!
The ideal candidate for this role will be a Java Developer who comes with proven experience working across the full Software Development Life-Cycle in a highly Agile environment. You will live and breathe all things to do with Test Driven Development.
You will have extensive experience working with Restful WebServices and in a microservices environment.
- Developer and implement commercial applications in a J2EE environment
- Develop robust Java and J2EE systems
- Build new features for the company's platform
- Create unit tests for existing and new systems
- Constantly identifying and implementing improvements to existing architecture and code and architecture
- Actively participate in daily stand-ups and drive the team in the right direction
What will be in store for you?
- A minimum of 3 years of commercial hands-on experience working with Java J2EE Technologies
- Relevant commercial experience with Java 8
- Restful Webservices experience will be key in this role
- Commercial experience with Spring MVC, Spring Boot and Hibernate
- Experience in Java API Development will be highly regarded
- Experience working in a Microservices environment will be an added advantage
- AWS experience will be valued
- Experience working with MySQL
The ability to work in a high-performing team in a relaxed office environment in. In addition to this, this is a business that truly believes in innovation and conducts quarterly hackathons for the engineering team to allow individuals to explore new technologies and different programming languages.
This company prides itself in the training and development of it's staff.
Do drop me an email at to find out more!