Are you obsessed with Cryptocurrency? Want to be part of Australia’s next billion dollar success story? We have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is an ambitious fin-tech creating waves in the crypto scene growing at unprecedented rates. This group are setting a new standard for how crypto currency is traded online. To fuel customer demand they continue to grow their technology team to build out product features and meet the insatiable demand for crypto trading. Thanks to this team growth they currently have multiple Mid-Senior level Software Engineer roles.
These roles are permanent, full time role located at their Brisbane office.Benefits
- Join a rapidly scaling company, and be part of Australian crypto history!
- A company that invests in its culture – enjoy regular team outings and a freshly renovated office
- Enjoy a culture of humility and inclusion
We’re looking for someone with 1 – 3 years of full time commercial experience, to take a mid level role within our development team. Day to day you will be fixing bugs, writing code (Node and Angular) and processing millions of dollars in transactions. As the platform grows you’ll be involved in designing and building new features, optimising systems and helping to foster juniors talent within the team.Experience
Desired Experience & Skills
- Angular.js, Node, AWS
- Intending to transition to React
- Interested in Zerong
- Must have 1-3 years commercial experience in software engineering
- Come with a good attitude – no arrogance accepted here!
- Focus on quality vs. quality, and learning from your mistakes.
70k – 90k + SuperInterested? Do not delay in applying. Our client is keen to meet their Thunderbirds team and get started on the build!
What are you waiting for? Contact Carly ( , 0488 721 180).
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you.Apply
Message Upload CV (optional)
Choose File Upload your CV/resume or any other relevant file. Max. file size: 128 MB.