- Darwin Branch
- Casual Role: Successful applicant must be available Mon-Friday Inclusive when required
- Live locally, work locally
BankSA is an iconic banking brand, with more than 170 years of retail and business banking experience and a strong heritage in the South Australian and Northern Territory markets. When you join the BankSA team, you are joining a group of passionate individuals, who take pride in being recognised as leaders in customer service.The role
Joining our team as a Customer Service Officer you will retain and deepen customer relationships through understanding your customers and providing professional customer service in a target driven environment.
Being the first point of contact for customers, cash handling, serving and delighting every customer by effectively and accurately processing banking transactions. Identifying opportunities to cross-sell products and generate leads or referrals for other areas of the bank.
Understanding your customer's financial goals and banking needs, generating leads across wealth, insurance, home loan and small business lending and adhering to all BankSA risk policies and compliance requirements.What You Need To Succeed
- A passion for service and proven sales delivery experience in a team environment
- A sense of curiosity to understand the local community and our customer’s needs
- Confidence and capability to build relationships and offer the right solutions
- An ability to problem solve and the tenacity to follow things through
- And of course an understanding of banking and financial services would be a plus
BankSA is part of the Westpac Group, made up of a family of some of Australia’s most recognised financial services brands, including Westpac, St. George, Bank of Melbourne, BT Financial Group and RAMS. For more information follow BankSA’s LinkedIn Page and visit careers.westpacgroup.com.au
Westpac Group is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, this role is open to experienced candidates seeking a discussion around workplace flexibility.
Please apply online if you’re interested in joining us.
Let’s do this!Brand
Teller/Customer Service RepresentativePrimary Location
Casual / PeriodicRecruiter
Emma ShillitoPosting Date
09/09/2020, 3:34:07 PMClosing Date
23/09/2020, 11:59:00 PM