Leading instrumentation and consumables specialist in the Scientific industry covering various sectors across New South Wales is seeking to appoint an experienced Sales Account Manager
to join their team in Sydney. Supported by a high performing team and driven by an organisation who is passionate about their products and people.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be a highly motivated individual who is determined to drive new business and sales across laboratories in various sectors. You will be responsible for identifying and building strong relationships with new key accounts, organically grow already existing accounts, Interpret customer needs and work to meet these needs and using your technical background and knowledge to deliver value to high end customers.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- Demonstrated experience in a B2B scientific sales environment
- Previous experience in a similar role specifically in chromatography and/or spectroscopy instrumentation
- Minimum scientific qualifications in chemistry or equivalent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – verbal and written
- Highly self-motivated who can work autonomously with remote support
This role is an exciting new opportunity and we are seeking a dynamic and strategic sales guru who has a passion for Chemistry. Training will be provided for all products and you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, car allowance + a lucrative commission structure.
We are seeking to appoint someone as soon as possible so interviews will be organised quickly for suitable and short-listed candidates. If you meet the above criteria and looking to work for a leading business who care for their people; click APPLY now. For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruby – Scientific Division Manager on