- Position currently EXCLUSIVE to u&u
- Excellent culture and longevity in the firm
- Up to $90,000 package DOE
About the Company
Our client is a specialist, prestigious top tier family law firm.
In their stunning Sydney offices, you will enjoy a firm who pride themselves on promoting a positive culture and genuine opportunities to learn and grow.
About the Role
Supporting a multi-award winning Partner, your duties will include:
- Organising legal documents in paper and electronic filing systems;
- Diary and email management;
- Drafting correspondence and legal documents;
- Liaising with clients;
- Travel booking;
- Assisting with monthly billing and expense reconciliation; and
- Performing other administrative tasks as required.
Skills & Experience
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have:
- 2+ years Legal Secretarial experience within Family Law;
- A desire for longevity in Legal Support roles;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- An ability to prioritise work with minimal supervision; and
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills.
How to Apply
For more information, please call Claire Booth at u&u on 02 8245 7914 or email quoting reference number 19594. Alternatively, you can apply through the link below.
Please submit your resume in Word format only.