Department of Premier and Cabinet
Strategy and Engagement
Having a diverse workforce that represents the wider Tasmanian community is very important to us and we actively encourage applications from people with disabilities, from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people who may identify as LGBTQI+, and all genders. We also recognise the value, unique skills and knowledge that Aboriginal employees bring to the workplace and welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal people.
We support reasonable adjustment requests in any stage of the assessment process to remove barriers and facilitate full participation in all aspects of employment for applicants. If you have individual requirements that need to be accommodated in order to participate in an interview or recruitment activity, please inform the contact person listed for this vacancy.
We understand that people have different needs to manage their work and life and to support people we embrace the benefits of flexible working arrangements. Talk to us about how this could work for you.
Up to 12 months
Up to 73.5 hours - flexible options available.
1. Provide comprehensive administrative support to Strategy and Engagement staff as required ensuring the effective and efficient operation of the Division.
2. Manage systems that provide for the effective flow of information in and out of Strategy and Engagement
3. Perform research work and compile reports to support the divisional objectives
4. Undertake clerical support tasks, including processing and coding invoices; and handling minor financial enquiries, diary appointments, and travel arrangements for staff.
5. Ensure high quality document production including internal and external correspondence and project documentation.
6. Provide support to the Executive Director Strategy and Engagement and associated staff with the management of projects
7. The incumbent can expect to be allocated duties, not specifically mentioned in this document, that are within the capacity, qualifications and experience normally expected from persons occupying positions at this classification level.
SOD - Administrative and Project Support Officer - 002887.DOCX
Short Application - FAQs.DOCX
You will be prompted to complete a 1-2 page short application outlining your experience, skills and knowledge as they relate to the Statement of Duties and a resume.
Please note that we do not require a separate statement addressing the selection criteria.
If you have any difficulty uploading your application, please contact us prior to the closing date on (03) 6232 7076.
Manager, Executive Services
Phone: 0409 798 077
Executive Director, Strategy & Engagement
Phone: (03) 0419 826 385