In our recent staff satisfaction survey, 100% of our staff said that Mildura Health Fund is a great place to work. Would you like to join our team?
Mildura Health Fund is one of Australia’s oldest not for profit, member owned private health insurers that is the health fund of choice for over 34,000 Australians.
An exciting Full-Time opportunity exists in our Customer Service Team for highly motivated and results driven Customer Service Officer.
We are looking for a proactive and committed person who is passionate about achieving exceptional results, delivering a high-quality customer experience and be a role model for peers.
If you’re the kind of person who loves connecting with customers and would like to help them get the best possible value and benefits from their Mildura Health Fund Insurance, then this role is for you.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Deliver outstanding customer service.
- Processing customer transactions including processing claims.
- Manage end to end resolution of customer enquiries via face to face, phone and digital correspondence.
- Complete new business acquisition.
- Educate and inform customers on health products and services.
- Manage sensitive conversations relating to health and medical related issues.
- Drive key performance in relation to quality, service and accuracy of member interactions.
- Adhere to all relevant risk and compliance obligations.
- Travel to field days, expos and other Fund branches as required from time to time.
In order to be successful, we are looking for someone with:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated with the ability to interpret and communicate complex information.
- Highly developed computer skills.
- Proactive, accountable and customer focused.
- Sales experience is highly desirable.
- Empathy and sensitivity in communicating with customers.
- Ambitious and career driven.
A traineeship opportunity maybe available for the right candidate.
How to apply
If this position sounds like you, please email your resume, cover letter and address the key selection criteria to [link removed].
Key selection criteria:
- Demonstrated customer service experience focussed on the provision of a quality customer experience.
- Demonstrated communication skills, verbal and written.
- Demonstrated high level attention to detail while processing transactions at a productive level.
Would you like more information?
Contact Gabrielle Kelly, Customer Service Manager on (03) 5023 0269 [link removed] or email firstname.lastname@example.org [link removed]
Applications close on November 11, 2020 at 5pm.