A career with endless opportunities is closer than you think!
- Flexible working hours and competitive hourly rates
- Friendly and Supportive team environment
- Attractive staff discounts across all our brands and stores
- Ongoing Training and Professional Development
Are you passionate about providing complete patient care and delivering exceptional customer service? Are you excited about being a part of Australia’s Largest Retail Pharmacy Group with over 17,000+ employees across more than 500 stores across Australia? Well, look no further! This is the start of that amazing career you have been waiting for!
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, aspiring and customer focused Pharmacist to join our ever growing and well-loved family business. In this fast paced, multifaceted role, you are required to perform tasks to the standards set by The Pharmacy Board of Australia, The Pharmacy Guild and QCPP.
- Day to day management of store, dispensary and team operations
- Professional patient counselling and provide complete patient care solutions
- Accurate and efficient dispensing of prescriptions using MyScripts
- Supervise Intern, Student Pharmacists and dispensary Assistants
- Dispensary inventory management and order processing
- Support and grow new business strategies
Passionate employees are the key to our success. If you possess the following, then we would love to hear from you!
- Current AHPRA registration as a Pharmacist
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Dedicated work ethic and a strong team player
- Solid business acumen and eye for perfection
The successful applicant will be required to meet a satisfactory National Criminal History Check outcome.
Due to the amount of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Agencies will not be entertained.
Selection Criteria Essential: Do you have the right to work in Australia?
Essential: If successful in gaining this role, are you willing to undergo a National Criminal History Check?
Essential: Do you hold a current and valid registration with AHPRA as a Pharmacist? Contact Person Recruitment Services Alternate Contact Person Ann Liao Closing Date 22/11/2020
Please note that this position will close at 11:45pm on the closing date.
Please ensure your application is added before this time as we do not accept late applications.